In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines. Individuals should check for symptoms of Covid-19 in themselves or in their households and, if symptomatic, go straight home and follow Government guidance.
Signage is in place to guide spectators outside and inside the stadium and within indoor facilities.
- The number of spectators allowed inside the stadium is restricted to a maximum of 400 with 160 seated (out of 600 seats).
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided inside the stadium entrance and around the ground. Avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- To comply with national Civid-19 ’Track & Trace’ requirements, you will be required to register your name and contact telephone number when entering the stadium.
- For standing spectators, ensure that you observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social or family ‘bubble’ at all times.
- If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets and food and drink outlets, follow the signage regarding queuing arrangements
- Ensure that there are two seats vacant between you and other seated spectators, unless you are in a social or family ‘bubble’
- If you are seated, when moving past other spectators to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- Cashless payments are available at stadium entrance – please use this payment option wherever possible.
- There are no bar facilities open to Non Members at this fixture,the tea room is open, please observe the one way system
- Observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social or family ‘bubble
If you are lucky enough to have a ticket for Saturdays The Emirates FA Cup fixture Stocksbridge Park Steels F.C. v Stalybridge Celtic, which is being shown live on BBC Sport Red button and website, do not feel embarrassed about wearing a face mask, with safety in mind it may be a good idea, although not compulsory the decision is yours